Indulge in a breathtaking Monument Valley tour, capturing exquisite photos and exploring restricted zones with arches and steep sandstone cliffs
- Discover the best of Monument Valley with an extended visit where you see areas most tourists never travel to
- See the hidden arches of Monument Valley and the Anasazi petroglyphs, which were chiseled into sandstone thousands of years ago
- Follow along with a friendly guide, who gives you insights into the area’s history and Navajo heritage
- Bottled water
- Guided tour
- Navajo Nation Monument Valley Tribal Park Fees are not included in our rates, please contact our office for further information.
- Booking after hours the day before may not post into our reservation system automatically, call one hour before your reservation.
Any cancellations will be charged 20% of the total. Cancellations made the day of tour will not be refunded.