The quintessential ride of Moab, this trail tackles some of the most scenic and challenging riding in the world. Take the shuttle to start at 11,600ft and descend nearly 8000ft in 32 miles with rocks, drops, and spectacular views of Castle Valley.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Choose to be dropped off at Burro Pass & Hazard, UPS & Koko, or Porcupine Rim and LPS
- Conditions will determine how high we can run
- Beginning on top of Burro Pass, you’ll start in the aspen trees and continue descending through several different climate zones on your way to the legendary Porcupine Rim singletrack.
- Considered by many to be one of the most memorable rides in the world, expect this adventure to last 3-6hrs even for the most experienced rider.
- Shuttle to trail point (Options: Burro Pass, Hazard, UPS, Koko, Porcupine Rim, LPS depending on weather conditions)
- This shuttle DOES NOT pickup at Poison Spider. It picks up north of the shop at 653 N Main Street/parking lot
- Please note: Hazard Trail does not open until May 1st, Burro Pass does not open until July 1st due to snow
- We cannot shuttle e-bikes
- Please show up 15 minutes before departure time as we strive to leave on time
- Always wear a helmet. Most local trails are rocky and technical. Even expert riders get tired and make mistakes. Helmets can prevent or reduce the severity of head injuries if you do take a tumble
- Ensure to carry enough food and water for your ride
- Carry trail maps and know how to use them to track your position
We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel and do not show up we have to charge your credit card as we have held a spot on the van for you.
Sep 13, 2021
Easy and straightforward shuttle.
Jul 23, 2021
the bald man in a cap, did not lower my bike and his attitude is as if he no longer wants to work there. I had to get off my bike myself. Blessings 🤙👍🚵 let's keep it up 🍻
May 31, 2021
They were on time and very courteous.
Meeting location:  653 N Main St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year