Navajo Culture: 3.5 Hour Monument Valley Tour
Embark on a leisurely paced tour ideal for travelers seeking a comprehensive cultural immersion, encompassing filming history, Navajo culture, and a stop in the Backcountry area
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Experience ample time at each stop during a 3.5-hour guided Monument Valley tour
- Explore a traditional Navajo Hogan, witness rug weaving, and indulge in Navajo fry bread at “The Ear Of The Wind Arch”
- Hike up sand dunes, savoring the sights, and enjoy live guide performances of singing, drums, or flute playing
- 3.5 hour guided tour
- 15% discount from one of the local vendors on the “John Ford Point”
- You’re welcome to bring snacks and drinks, but please avoid alcohol during the tour.
- Ensure you use restrooms before the tour; portable toilets are available in the valley with prior driver notification.
- Dogs are welcome on the tour.
- Brace yourself for a potentially bumpy ride!
Welcome Center, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536, USA
More activities from this operator
Navajo Adventure: Unveiling Mystery Valley
Native Homelands: 2.5-Hour Tour of Monument Valley
1.5 Hour Guided Tour of the Oljato-Monument Valley
Monument & Mystery Valley: Epic All-Day Tour