Monument Valley Safari Jeep Tour: 2.5-Hour Adventure
Discover the breathtaking landscapes of Monument Valley on a 2.5-hour guided safari jeep tour, where adventure meets history
Cancellation: 3 days
- Ride in comfort and style in an open-air safari jeep that feels like a breezy patio on wheels that can conquer any terrain
- Embark on a tour led by a local expert as you drive by must-sees stops for photo opportunities at the best sites
- Experience lush parks with ancient arches and petroglyphs dating way back to the Anasazi people
- Get exclusive insider access to Sun’s Eye Arch, Ear of the Wind, and Big Hogan, that only your guide can provide
- Expert guided tour in an open-air safari jeep
- Exclusive access to Sun’s Eye Arch, Ear of the Wind, and Big Hogan
- Wear comfortable clothing and bring sunscreen for protection during the tour.
- Cameras are highly recommended to capture the stunning scenery.
Welcome Drive #360 303, Oljato-Monument Valley, UT 84536
Oct 26, 2023
Our guide, John, was very informative and keep the trip very interesting yet allowing us to ask questions and take photos. It was overall a very enjoyable tour! Would definitely recommend it to others.
Review provided by Peek Pro