- Adventure into the stunning beauty of Zion National Park, a region of Utah known for its steep red cliffs and green-filled valleys
- Spend all day climbing up and down canyon walls: Gear up for a challenge that includes rappelling and other rope-based activities
- Take in the gorgeous views that surround you as you breathe in the fresh air and listen to the sounds of nature
- Work with friendly guides, who are there to help you every step of the way and ensure you enjoy your time
- Full-day canyoneering adventure
Please keep in mind that this trip requires the use of ropes and other technical skills. Please bring water and snacks. Wear basic layers and lightweight shoes designed for rock surfaces. Trail running and hiking shoes are good options, and chaco or teva-style sandals are okay in the wetter seasons.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below