See the Wild West as it has been for thousands of years on a tour through the rusted wilderness of Monument Valley. Cruise along 17 miles of the most beautiful landscapes in the entire country as you pass countless natural wonders like Mittens and John Ford’s Point.
- Let professional guides lead you on a memorable tour through the breathtaking wilderness of Monument Valley
- Climb into vehicles that get you there and back without having to worry about breakdowns or flat tires on these weather-beaten roads
- Snap incredible shots of the desert scenery where nature’s handiwork can be witnessed
- See the Mittens, buttes that look just like hands reaching out from the ground, and John Ford’s Point, where some of this famous director’s movies were filmed
- Guided Monument Valley tour
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below