See the Wild West as it has been for thousands of years on a tour through the rusted wilderness of Monument Valley. Cruise along 17 miles of the most beautiful landscapes in the entire country as you pass countless natural wonders like Mittens and John Ford's Point.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Let professional guides lead you on a memorable tour through the breathtaking wilderness of Monument Valley
- Climb into vehicles that get you there and back without having to worry about breakdowns or flat tires on these weather-beaten roads
- Snap incredible shots of the desert scenery where nature’s handiwork can be witnessed
- See the Mittens, buttes that look just like hands reaching out from the ground, and John Ford’s Point, where some of this famous director’s movies were filmed
- Guided Monument Valley tour
Jul 19, 2018
The scene was very beautiful. However, the guide’s talk was more interesting. It’s really nice experience to know the Navajo’s history and way of thinking.
Meeting location:  S J C 421
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year