Mystery Valley is another area of the Navajo Tribal Park that is rarely visited and unique. Visit several Anasazi ruins, petroglyphs, and pictographs situated near natural arches and in the box canyons. This tour is also great for those who want to do more hiking.
- Get a close view of site such as: Three Pine Ruins, Square House, House of Many Hands – a canyon wall with Hand-Painted pictographs, and Full Moon Arch
- Enjoy less foot traffic in this less-visited area
- Explore the beautiful arches of the area
- Get up close and personal with stunning Navajo ruins
- Check out traditional pottery pieces
- Experience a four-wheel drive through the scenic valley
- Take part in short hikes at various stops along the way to really take in the beauty of the area
- Great photos shots from tours guides
- Your guide will share interesting facts about the history and culture of the area
- 3.5 guided tour
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
2.5-Hour Tour of Monument Valley
Have you ever heard one of those enchanting stories of the Native Americans? We have, and we can share them with you. Let us be the ones that take you on an unforgettable trek through the authentic homelands & beautifully majestic Monument Valley.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins