Head out on a tour that is perfect for any traveler wanting a complete cultural experience at a leisurely pace. Learn about filming history, Navajo culture, and stop off in the Backcountry area.
- Enjoy extended time at each stop during a three-hour and thirty-minute guided tour of Monument Valley
- Visit a Navajo home or “Hogan” and take in a traditional Navajo rug weaving demonstration
- Hike up a sand dune hill at “The Ear Of The Wind Arch” and feast on delightful Navajo fry bread from ‘Linda’s Kitchen Cafe”
- Enjoy a live performance from your tour guide of dinging, drums, or flute playing
- 3.5 hour guided tour
- 15% discount from one of the local vendors on the “John Ford Point”
- You are more than welcome to bring snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Alcohol beverages are not allowed.
- Please use the toilet before the tour, there are portal johns in the valley but you must let you driver know immediately.
- Dogs are allowed on the tour.
- Be prepared for a bumpy ride!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
2.5-Hour Tour of Monument Valley
Have you ever heard one of those enchanting stories of the Native Americans? We have, and we can share them with you. Let us be the ones that take you on an unforgettable trek through the authentic homelands & beautifully majestic Monument Valley.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
3.5 Hour Mystery Valley Tour
Mystery Valley is another area of the Navajo Tribal Park that is rarely visited and unique. Visit several Anasazi ruins, petroglyphs, and pictographs situated near natural arches and in the box canyons. This tour is also great for those who want to do more hiking.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins