Embark on a three-hour sunrise tour in Monument Valley, exploring unrestricted areas and accompanied by a friendly guide who will lead you through the picturesque landscapes of this stunning region
- Set off on a guided tour through Monument Valley in the morning hours where you discover the best of this secluded spot
- Discover the restricted zone or the back-country, which is a part of Monument Valley, as the sun casts a golden glow over the area around you
- Travel around with a friendly guide as you breathe in the dry desert air and warm up in the sunlight
- Tour guide
- Bottled water
- Please wear loose clothing that covers you from the sun and opt for fully covered comfortable shoes, preferably hiking shoes.
- Note that the tours are not wheelchair accessible.
- Pets are allowed on the tour; however, if you end up joining others, please ask beforehand if your pet can also join.
100% refund if the Monument Valley Tribal Park closes roads, or Blackwater Tours defaults or cancels any tour.