Have you ever heard one of those enchanting stories of the Native Americans? We have, and we can share them with you. Let us be the ones that take you on an unforgettable trek through the authentic homelands & beautifully majestic Monument Valley.
- Get the full scenic experience in the Monument Valley’s restricted area with visits to the Big Indian, Sleeping Dragon, and all the arches – the Big Hogan, Moccasin Arch, Sun’s Eye, and Ear of the Wind
- See the ancient Anasazi petroglyphs on the canyon walls below Sun’s Eye
- Survey the impressive sandstone formations that gave Monument Valley its name and are the result of centuries and millennia of erosion and uplift
- Stop by the famous Big Hogan Arch with the late Susie Yazzie’s family, who demonstrate traditional Navajo rug weaving and narrate the significance of artifacts such as the baby cradleboard
- 2.5-Hour Full Valley Tour
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
3.5 Hour Mystery Valley Tour
Mystery Valley is another area of the Navajo Tribal Park that is rarely visited and unique. Visit several Anasazi ruins, petroglyphs, and pictographs situated near natural arches and in the box canyons. This tour is also great for those who want to do more hiking.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins