Southern Oregon Trolley Wine Tour from Medford
Explore Southern Oregon on grape at a time with a guided wine tour on board a classic trolley. Visit local wineries and learn how the tasty vintages you're sampling are made.
What You Will Do
- Take part in a guided wine tour around Southern Oregon on board a classically-inspired trolley
- Explore three local wineries to learn how wine is made and get a behind-the-scenes look at the facilities
- Cruise around wine country as you rotate between the Ashland, Bear Creek and Applegate trails
- Sip on a variety of reds and whites to uncover the unique flavors home to this corner of the Northwest
- Five-hour trolley wine tour
Please dress in layers and in comfortable shoes. You may bring snacks in a small bag or cooler, but some wineries do not allow outside food.
- 1 Rating
What a fun amazing day. The trolley was so very cute. The wineries were fabulous and I loved the freedom of no rules-sipping on board. The food pairing and treats provided were wonderful. We were treated great and rode in style. LOVED IT! Even made new friends.