South Slough Coos Bay Wildlife Kayak Tour
Explore the South Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve by kayak. Cruise around the water with a guide showing you the way.
What You Will Do
- Paddle your way through the country's very first National Estuarine Research Reserve on a guided kayak tour
- Discover a wide variety of birds, including anything from Cormorant to Brown Pelicans
- Get a chance to see other wildlife along the way, such as harbor seals who are known to sunbathe in the area
- Enjoy gentle waters for a relaxing paddle that's ideal for any skill level or age group
- Guided tour
- Life vests, paddles, and kayaks
Guides will be taking pictures for you to receive after the tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.