See the Sonoran Desert at sunrise and at great heights. Enjoy a relaxing hot air balloon ride up in the sky.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Kick off your experience 45-minutes before the sun rises, arriving at the launch site and watching the crew laying the balloon out for cold inflation
- Board the balloon for your pre-flight briefing and the adventure of a lifetime, as you ascend into the air
- See various local landmarks and wildlife such as rabbits, deer, fox and coyotes that you may have the pleasure of spying on from above
- Enjoy a post-flight champagne toast as you enjoy a delicious brunch with mimosas
- Guided balloon ride
- Champagne toast
- Brunch and mimosas
- For your ride, dress in layers of casual, outdoor activity clothing, warm socks, and comfortable shoes (NO sandals or open-toed shoes, please.)
- It can be chilly at the launch site as sunrise approaches, but expect to warm up quickly as the sun comes up and we take to the skies!
- You must cancel at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled balloon flight to avoid being charged for your flight.
Feb 23, 2021
It was a beautiful ride and the take off and landing were very smooth! A little misled with description for “sunrise” ride when the sun was much up by the time we got in the air but not sure how setup in the dark would work so it was understandable just a bit misleading. Also the champagne brunch involves less of a brunch and more of snacks. We had a good group of 6 passengers and pilot but definitely crowded if more than 6 passengers in my opinion. Photos provided from company were also not quite what expected but we took our own which turned out good.
Oct 27, 2020
The pilot was great. The flight was magical. The breakfast was covid safe and we loved it. It was a perfect 50th birthday gift to my husband.
Nov 24, 2019
Great trip and I highly recommend it!
Meeting location:  3079 W Avenida Cresta
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year