Sonoma Valley Wine Tour From San Francisco
Travel through Sonoma Valley on a guided tour to the area's best wineries. Mingle with experts to learn how local grapes are transformed into the delicious samples you're enjoying.
What You Will Do
- Make your way to Sonoma Valley's most popular wineries on a tour led by an expert guide
- Head out to three local wineries: Nicholson Ranch, Robledo Family Winery and Larson Family Winery
- Swirl and sip a wide range of wines as you uncover the many different flavors found within the area
- Have some fun as you enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at how wine is created and produced
- Guided tour
- Bottled water
- Gum and mints
- Suntan lotion
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 99 Ratings
We had such a wonderful time on our Sonoma Valley tour! Our tour guide, Dylan, was fantastic, knowledgeable, and so hilarious! He really made the experience so much fun! The wineries we went to were amazing and have so much history. Plus wine!! Everything was well thought out and easy. From pick up to drop off at the end of the day, all we had to do was relax and enjoy. Thanks so much Green Dream tours, you guys are top notch!!
We really enjoyed our guide Dylan. Visits were very good. We recommend.
Katie did a great job as our Tour Guide. Really enjoyed our day in Sonoma
I toi the Sonoma Winehouse tour on Monday, Septembrer 25 - 2017. The bus was on time an the guide-driver call me 5 minutes tombe shure I would be Thérèse Chris was very cher full and knowgeable about San Francisco & the vine yards .
Sonoma was fantastic and the wineries were very accommodating. Loren was a top notch driver/educator during our tour.
Laurent was a stellar tour guide and attentive to every need. Very knowledgeable and we can't say enough good things about him! What tainted our experience was the other members of the tour. They got completely trashed, were smoking pot when they were off the bus which stunk it up, and screaming loudly on the bus ride home. This was out of control of the tour company but we were so pleased with our guide we won't be posting any public reviews about this.
Great fun. Chris was knowledgeable and informative. He also is very funny and charming. Much of our satisfaction with the tour is a direct consequence of the way Chris conducted it. We were delighted with this tour. And, it was fun to interact with others on the tour. I would highly recommend this tour to others.
Tour guide was good, lunch was good, but wineries we visited were just ok.
- The guide, Dylan, was fantastic: verry funny, smart and helpfull. - Wines were good! :) - The host at the second vineyard, The three lab, (is name was Bob), was not courteous. We were rushed to taste the wines and his attitude was a little bit rude. - The vineyards were very nice, it was great to see small places, not too busy.