- 77 Ratings
Soho Wine Tour in New York City
Prepare your palate for a flavor-filled wine tour through New York's hip Soho neighborhood. Learn all about proper food pairings as you try delicious morsels and full-bodied vintages for yourself.
What You Will Do
- Get to know the wine scene of Soho one sip at a time on a guided tour around the neighborhood
- Head to local favorites, like the Galli City Winery and Savore, to indulge your tastebuds with wines chosen by a pro
- Sample appetizers and wines from around the globe while learning how to properly pair the two
- Take advantage of a professional guide to see plenty of landmarks and attractions along the way
- Guided two-hour wine tour
- Samples and pairings
- 77 Ratings
Well when our party of 10 arrived at the first restaurant, our tour guide seemed a bit confused and there was not enough room for us as if were not expected.
There could have been a little bit more food
Although the tour was enjoyable, I believe the price should be more in line with $50 pp instead of $75. Many tip the guide anyway so lowering the price a bit would not hurt.
Guide was very knowledgeable but we found we were not able to enjoy each others company as we had not enough time to talk amongst ourselves. In addition the wine provided was clearly very small probably had a total of one glass the entire time! Last time there were less people and we were able to have more. One bottle for 14 people is clearly not enough. I am glad that I purchased the special as if I had paid full price for this I would have been very upset with the amount of wine offered. Food was good however. I probably will not purchase again.
Gil did an excellent job of explaining the wines and talked about some little known tips. He answered a lot of questions. The appetizers were good and the other in the group were all nice.