- 7 Ratings
Soberania National Park Tour in Colón Province
See soaring toucans, swinging howler monkeys and dangling sloths as you tour Soberania National Park. Wander through the Rainforest Discovery Center with a certified naturalist to learn all about this paradise.
What You Will Do
- Bring your binoculars for a glimpse of the park's 525 bird species, including the black hawk-eagle, blue cotinga and purple-throated fruitcrow
- Tour the rainforest's most impressive flora and fauna with a certified naturalist, who customizes the adventure to your interests
- Look out over the jungle from a 100' observation tower for spectacular views of the green-filled landscapes below
- Sample traditional cuisine with a picnic lunch in the rainforest where the call of the birds provides a natural soundtrack
- Guided tour of the rainforest
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Picnic lunch
- Park entrance fee
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel in Panama City
Children under 12 years are not allowed on the observation tower of the Rainforest Discovery Center. If you are an avid birdwatcher, please notify the tour provider so they can assign a suitable guide.
You will receive a full refund with 30 days' advance notice, a 50% refund with 15-29 days' advance notice and no refund with under 15 days' notice.
- 7 Ratings
Highlights of Soberanin National Park today with Nickolas. We found Nickolas to be a very outgoing, friendly and informative guide and very thoughtful to our needs. We had a wonderful time and would recommend this trip to anyone.
The guide was great in his knowledge & was very enthusiastic in sharing it. Few things that can be improved - - Picnic lunch - as mentioned adding yogurt or other vegetarian proteins for vegetarians would be great. Sandwiches with more vegetables would be great as well. - It would be great to have advise on options for nature trips depending on what people may want to see - e.g, would it be better to wake up at 430am to see more animals / birds or night animals ending their night or day time animals starting their day. if waking up 1h earlier would be more satisfying I would like to know it earlier. So it would be great to have the naturalist/guide interact with tour members to settle on things a bit ahead of time to have expectations clearly laid out.