- 3 Ratings
Soberania National Park Tour in Colón Province
See soaring toucans, swinging howler monkeys and dangling sloths as you tour Soberania National Park. Wander through the Rainforest Discovery Center with a certified naturalist to learn all about this paradise.
What You Will Do
- Bring your binoculars for a glimpse of the park's 525 bird species, including the black hawk-eagle, blue cotinga and purple-throated fruitcrow
- Tour the rainforest's most impressive flora and fauna with a certified naturalist, who customizes the adventure to your interests
- Look out over the jungle from a 100' observation tower for spectacular views of the green-filled landscapes below
- Sample traditional cuisine with a picnic lunch in the rainforest where the call of the birds provides a natural soundtrack
- Guided tour of the rainforest
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Picnic lunch
- Park entrance fee
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel in Panama City
Children under 12 years are not allowed on the observation tower of the Rainforest Discovery Center. If you are an avid birdwatcher, please notify the tour provider so they can assign a suitable guide.
You will receive a full refund with 30 days' advance notice, a 50% refund with 15-29 days' advance notice and no refund with under 15 days' notice.
- 3 Ratings
Carlos was superb -- he was extremely knowledgeable and personable. The three of us learned a lot about Panama and its recent changes, plus we saw over 35 types of birds and several animals! The trip was a highlight of our trip to Panama!