- Go off the beaten path on a quiet trail that provides a relaxing time to get in touch with nature
- Get a rare opportunity to experience the Smoky Mountains like never before, checking out small, hidden waterfalls
- Learn how nature reclaims the land after man leaves as you look for frog ponds and taste wild foods
- Guided tour
- Nut-based snacks
- Ponchos and walking sticks
If you are running late, please leave a message at (865) 436-8283.
- No dogs allowed on this trail
- This trail has some elevation gain and some rock scrambling with a creek crossing so very young children are not recommended on this excursion
- The Smokies are a rain forest and we do go rain or shine
- If conditions are unsafe for this adventure, we reserve the right to chose a different trail
Partial refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Smoky Mountains History Walking Tour
Experience one of the first areas settled before this was a National Park. Explore a small family cemetery, a 19th century barn, spring-house, and cabin, all while enjoying the natural beauty of the woods and a mountain stream.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs 30mins