Give your kids the gift of play and imagination using nature as inspiration on a guided hike. Play in the earth, explore creeks while looking for salamanders, and taste nature’s foods while soaking up the fresh air.
- Enjoy a fun hike that is recommended for children 3-12 years or age, making for a fun family adventure
- Awaken enthusiasm while focusing attention and creating deeper insights through nature-oriented games
- Gain a deeper appreciation for nature as you catch sight of trees, wildlife, and capture scenic views
- Guided tour
- Nut-based snacks (trailmix and crackers)
- Ponchos and walking sticks
If you are running late, please leave a message at (865) 436-8283.
- No dogs allowed on this trail
- These games are designed to reconnect our children through hands on experiences
- Plan on getting a little muddy and wet
Partial refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.