- Enjoy a fun hike that is recommended for children 3-12 years or age, making for a fun family adventure
- Awaken enthusiasm while focusing attention and creating deeper insights through nature-oriented games
- Gain a deeper appreciation for nature as you catch sight of trees, wildlife, and capture scenic views
- Guided tour
- Nut-based snacks (trailmix and crackers)
- Ponchos and walking sticks
If you are running late, please leave a message at (865) 436-8283.
- No dogs allowed on this trail
- These games are designed to reconnect our children through hands on experiences
- Plan on getting a little muddy and wet
Partial refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Smoky Mountains History Walking Tour
Experience one of the first areas settled before this was a National Park. Explore a small family cemetery, a 19th century barn, spring-house, and cabin, all while enjoying the natural beauty of the woods and a mountain stream.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs 30mins