This morning off-road adventure is the perfect combination for both nature & adventure lovers while capturing breathtaking moments
- Enjoy the trails off the beaten path with us on this self-drive guided ATV side-by-side tour
- You will travel into the mountains of the Samara, Guanacaste region, to our first stop on top of the mountain to soak up the spectacular views
- The ride continues to its next destination: the jungle, where after a short walk, it will be time to relax and rejuvenate at the natural pools and waterfalls and enjoy a natural slide!
- Exciting waterfall diving and a refreshing swim is followed by another ride to a beautiful beach where your guide will delight you with a BBQ lunch
- Wildlife sightings along the way
- Luxury side-by-side for you and your guests
- Bilingual professional tour guide
- BBQ lunch prepared for you on the beach while you swim
- Safety equipment & briefing
- Meet at our location or pick up around Samara. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time
- Please bring your camera
- Bring a backpack with a swimsuit, sunblock, and towels. Water shoes are recommended
- ATV Driver must bring their physical original driver’s license and passport – in ziplock bag for safety
- Must be of a moderate fitness level – no heart problems or other serious medical condition
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Tours operate rain or shine.
We require a minimum number of travelers. If canceled because the minimum isn’t met, additional charges will apply if you cannot rebook for a different date/experience.
Your minimum deposit to reserve is non-refundable. You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience’s start time – but the minimum refund amount will not be returned.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.