Get away from the hustle and bustle of the everyday with VIP, all-inclusive access to the Slicer Beach Club. Enjoy an open bar and unlimited snacks, take a dip in a freshwater pool, kayak over shimmering waters and more.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Gaze out over gorgeous oceanside views from your comfortable lounge chair along Slicer Beach
- Devour tasty offerings of both Mexican and American snacks at an open buffet, plus quench your thirst with drinks from an open bar
- Relax in the warm weather, going for a dip in a refreshing fresh-water pool to cool off, then swaying in a hammock to dry off
- Have fun without worrying about your children’s safety when you drop them off at the Kids Club
- Get access to unlimited beach and water sport equipment, including towels, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards
- Round-trip transportation
- Unlimited open bar
- Mexican snack buffet
- Kayaks, pedal boats and stand-up paddle board
- Beach equipment
- Personal concierge
- Access to swimming pool
- Access to Kids Club
- Free WiFi
50% refund is the maximum. Full refund for your deposit or payment if you cancel your trip a minimum of five days prior to your trip. You must email operator in order to cancel.
Jan 20, 2020
It definitely did not live up to the reviews. Bad wait swrvice. And other people paid less for the same package. I will not recommend.
Oct 28, 2019
We had trouble with this excursion from the minute we got off the ship. Our email instructions told us to take free shuttle bus into town and walk 3 blocks. We did that and was told they were looking for us at the ship (evidently we weren’t supposed to take shuttle). Got to Silcer and it was nothing like we expected. Beach area was small. Tables were crowded on top of each other. Drinks were foamy and not cold (not strong either). Food, we were scared to eat it. Would never recommend this place to anyone. Pools had no entry/exit ladders or steps.
Jul 2, 2018
We were unable to stay longer then we wanted because of the restaurant closing because of the election. So we paid full price for a full day and we were only able to stay 1/2 a day. That was the only thing that was wrong. The waiters at the restaurant was AWSOME.
Meeting location:  52 Calle 21
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year