Sky Trek Monteverde is a thrilling zip line circuit that’s located in the magical forests of Monteverde. Enjoy panoramic views from the highest points and appreciate true nature.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- At Sky Trek in Monteverde, you ride the tram up the mountain, and then get back to the base riding our thrilling ziplines, making it a perfect adventure activity with no walking segments – get off and jump on to the next cable
- Ride 8 cables that go up to 100m (328ft) in height and 750m (2460ft) in length where you will be astounded by its impressive heights
- Soar at speeds up to 70km/h (43.5mph), soak in the views, and admire the surrounding mountains like in no other place
- Ticket entrance
- Experienced bilingual guide
- Approx duration 2.5 hours
- Wear comfortable and light clothes, better if they are breathable
- Bring a jacket or raincoat, just in case a friendly bout of rain comes by!
- Wear hiking or tennis shoes, preferably something comfortable and enclosed
- Sunscreen is always recommended. Insect repellent is a good idea
- Bring a camera and sunglasses
- Minimum age is 6+ years old.
- Maximum weight is 300 pounds
- As this is a high intensity activity, it is not permitted for people with any kind of health problems (back, neck or any pain, bone, muscle or heart problems) to participate
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year