Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tour start time. Tours require a minimum of two people to run.
Skip-the-Line Guided Tour of the Louvre in Paris
Make the most of your time at the Louvre with a guided tour that lets you skip the line. Head to the most famous pieces in a museum that's full of world-renowned art and marvel at the talent of true genuises.
What You Will Do
- Explore the stunning architecture of the Louvre, which has served as both a fortress and palace
- Follow your guide to iconic works recognized around the world: the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and tons more
- Skip the line outside the museum to spend more time enjoying the highest achievements of civilization
- Learn about the artwork you see: From the painters' personal lives to the techniques they used, discover what makes these pieces so famous
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small group tour
- Visit to the most famous works
- Priority entrance museum ticket
- 76 Ratings
Christina was an amazing guide. So knowledgeable and interesting. She was so friendly and engaging.
Our tour guide,Felix, was amazing! He was easy to talk to, made the tour interesting and we would suggest him again to anyone.
Josephine was knowledgeable and personable. She told us interesting points about the Louvre as well as the art.
We loved Carolina! She did an amazing job providing the background to the Louvre itself as well as the back histories and significance of each work of art. She did a great job linking all of the pieces and progressing through the museum in a way that made it all fit together. She was endearing and engaging. Great job Carolina!
Excellent guide. She was very knowledgeable and able to adjust the tour for the level of interest of our family. Thanks!
Our guide was excellent, informative, very engaging. A skipping the line tour is always a benefit.
Being in a small group was the way to go. We could move easily through the crowd and got to see everything we wanted to in the time allotted. Our guide Katrina was fantastic! She was very knowledgeable and kept a good pace without racing through the museum. We had opportunities to view and take pictures of everything we wanted to.
I enjoyed the Alex's commentary, and at least having the opportunity to see the key pieces in the museum. The Louvre can be much too overwhelming without the assistance of a guided tour. Alex also showed us how the Mona Lisa may look, once restored...what a difference for the better! It was great to get the background and interesting lesser-known details about some of the major works. There were times when there were too many stairs to climb, but Alex took this into account for the rest of the tour, and tried to find ways to climb less stairs.
Violet did a great job of showing us the highlights of the Louvre Museum and was very knowledgeable about the art work.