Uncover a historic side of Denver as you stroll along 16th Street, a prominent thoroughfare with decades of history. Spend 90 minutes meandering along this story-filled stretch of street.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn how 16th Street won the title of Denver’s “Main Street” in the late 1800s, when commercial buildings began moving away from Larimer Street
- Hear how this area grew to be a destination for retail and entertainment, as well as an important transportation axis
- Check out the architectural styles along this route, which reflect the ever-evolving functions of the street
- See historic buildings that have adaptively outfitted for more modern purposes, and contemporary buildings which filled a void in the cityscape
- Highly-trained citizen docents
- Guided tour
Gratuities are not included or accepted on the tour.
Tickets are non-refundable once purchased, but can be rescheduled within 24 hours notice.
Oct 5, 2019
Joan was an excellent tour guide. Her explanations were interesting and informative. Her timing was great--she didn't go over or under the allotted time. I'd go on more tours with Joan.
Sep 15, 2019
We loved discovering more about the architecture of Denver related to the growth and changes to the life of the city. Our guide, Chris, was as friendly as he was knowledgeable and infected us with his enthusiasm. After the tour, we felt more in tune with the streets and buildings and noticed details that would otherwise have passed us by. Thank you for making our day in Denver such a fascinating and surprising experience.
Aug 24, 2018
I lucked out and had a retired Architect tour guide for my tour down 16th Street (Main Street). He pointed out a ton of architectural design and discussed history that I would never have seen or heard of had it not been for him. I can't wait for my next historical tour in September, 2018.
Meeting location:  1512 Larimer St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year