- 68 Ratings
Six-Passenger Limo Carriage Ride in Dallas
Ride through Dallas in style with a luxurious horse-drawn carriage. Enjoy a front-row seat as you explore quaint streets decked out in lights and ornaments for the holiday season.
What You Will Do
- Gather up the family for a holiday-themed carriage ride through the streets of Dallas
- Stretch out with plenty of leg room as you roll down quiet roads in a carriage that uses authentic horse power
- Take in the scenic holiday light display from the comfort of your cozy seat
- Listen to festive music and snuggle up under a blanket to energize your holiday spirit
- Six passenger limo horse and carriage ride
- 68 Ratings
Rodney, our driver, was awesome.!made sure we were warm. He gave us some history lessons along the way, he also made sure we Saw all the lights. Great ride! Kudos to Peppermint, she didn’t toot on us!
This is family tradition each year during Christmas. The carriage ride is always a highlight of our holiday season!
We do this every year. The driver always introduces the horse and tells us about the houses. When it is cold, they take care of us. Always so much fun!!!
Rodney, the carriage driver was friendly and great with our children. We loved our horse, Chief, and were delighted to have an opportunity to feed him carrots after our ride. Length of ride was just ride for young children. Blankets were nice. Overall a great experience.