- 3 Ratings
Six-Hour Rock Climbing Adventure in Estes Park
Hike into the mountains to reach an incredible climbing venue for a six-hour adventure. Take on Jurassic Park, a scenic spot on the summit of a small mountain.
What You Will Do
- Gear up for a rock-climbing trip where you spend six hours taking on a variety of routes
- Hike to Jurassic Park, a world-class venue with over 50 different climbs that range from super easy to very challenging
- Climb up cliffs that sit on top of a small mountain on the edge of the Rocky Mountain National Park
- Breathe in the fresh air and soak up the sunlight as you see what you can do
- Six-hour rock climbing trip
- 3 Ratings
The weather was very cold the day of our climb, so at first, I was bummed that we had to go to the rock climbing location in the valley of the Rocky Mountains. The decision to go to the valley location was made by myself and the staff collaboratively. If I really wanted to go up the mountain, the staff was okay with that, but the valley was the better choice for temperature reasons. The valley climbing was awesome! I am very proud of how high I was able to climb, and we had great views. The trip was suppose to be 6 hours, but he extended it to 8 hours, so we could make it to the summit of where we were climbing.
My wife and I had a great experience with KMAC. We are mostly gym climbers with limited outdoor experience. Our guide, Ali, showed us a great time and tailored the experience to our skill level. We felt comfortable throughout and had a wonderful time climbing in Jurassic Park! Highly recommend.