Cruise down the blue waters of the Nooksack River on a six-hour birding adventure. See rare creatures soaring overhead as you snap incredible photos and enjoy the natural tranquility of this corner of Washington.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hop aboard a catamaran-style cruiser to glide over the rippling waters of the Nooksack River
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of Mother Nature as you explore a remote waterway free from traffic and crowds
- See an array of birds, especially eagles, as they fly overhead and swoop down over the river
- Bring your camera for unforgettable photos as your knowledgeable guide offers tips and pointers for the best shots
- Six-hour guided cruise
- All safety equipment
- Shuttle service to launch site
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 10 days in advance.
Dec 8, 2019
Sam is a skilled river guide who is friendly, a good conversationalist, and accommodating. He worked hard to position us for the best possible shot. I would do the trip again, especially is Sam was there.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year