- 4 Ratings
Six Hour Guided Tour of St. Louis
See more of St. Louis with this six hour tour that covers all the biggest landmarks and sights. Don't miss a thing when you take advantage of your tour guide's knowledge and experience as they will craft the perfect tour for you.
What You Will Do
- Personalize your tour to see what interests you the most, whether that be the famous arch or other unique St. Louis landmarks
- Bring along your whole family or grab some friends—this roomy SUV is perfect for up to 6 people and lets you tour the city VIP-style
- Stop off at the Missouri Botanical Gardens where the floral sights and smells are equally inviting
- Check out where the Cardinals play or visit one of the city's many universities
- 6 hour guided tour of the city
- 4 Ratings
- Mary Ruth
Barbara is so accommodating and flexible, we saw historical, architectural, shopping and great places to eat. She told us the history and stories of interest making the tour fun and interesting. There is so much to do in St. Louis and we would have never gotten to as many places or known as much without Barbara's Show Me MO tours.
I booked this tour to not only experience the craft breweries but also see Anheuser- Busch and get a tour of the city. Roy picked me up and I was the only one with him for the day! For 6-7 hours, we drove the neighborhoods of St.Louis and stopped at 7 different breweries or brew pubs. Roy was very flexible and we just had fun going from place to place. He was able to tell me a lot about the history of St.Charles. There were only a few places on a schedule which we easily made the times for the tours or beer school at Schlafly, one of my favorite stops!
This tour was an exceptional way to examine St. Louis. Effectively a private custom tour, which are normally unfeasibly expensive for anything under a large group, this very affordable tour allowed us to see the best sights of the City of St. Louis, including a custom visit to the beautiful Missouri Botanical Gardens. Barb, our tour guide, was a very affable and knowledgeable host and helped make our visit to St. Louis a real highlight of our tour of the U.S.A. Highly recommended!