- 1,137 Ratings
Sightseeing Cruise of Millionaire's Row in Miami
See the homes of the rich and famous on a guided cruise along Millionaire's Row. Sail over turquoise waters on an open-air boat for unparalleled views of the city and elaborate celebrity mansions.
What You Will Do
- Get an insider's view of how celebrities live in Miami with a scenic cruise along a coastline full of mega mansions
- Hop aboard an open-air 52′ catamaran complete with a spacious upper deck great for sightseeing and a lower deck that provides shade and equally great views
- Relax as you sip a fruity Pina Colada and catch a glimpse of South Beach, the Port of Miami and sprawling houses
- See current and previous homes of many big stars, including Gloria Estefan, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Enrique Iglesias and more
- 90 minute tour narrated in English and Spanish
- Snack bar with beer, wine, daiquiris, piña colada and snacks
Please allow 30 minutes to park and find the boat in Bayside Marketplace. Sunscreen is recommended. It is also recommended that you set aside extra time to explore Bayside.
Non-refundable with the exception of severe weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- 1,137 Ratings
Me and my husband had an amazing time!+ the frozen margarita was just delicious!!
Great cruise! Thank you
Friendly staff.... we had 20 people and everyone is still talking about how much fun we had on board.
Staff and crew were wonderful! Gave us lots of information and history on the homes we were viewing! The music that was played was also awesome! I was celebrating my 42nd birthday and this cruise made my day! Will definitely come back when I’m in Miami!
A very nice boat ride boat spacious staff polite and helpful The tour guide informative. Very well price highly recommended boat tour
Staff was friendly and very informative.
We took the 6:30 pm cruise which turned into a Sunset cruise so we for the best of both times! Seeing the bay and homes in the daylight then cruising back with the lights of the Miami skyline-- Gorgeous!! The staff was awesome! They were so knowledgeable and entertaining. Great Experience!
Tour guide should talk more about sights. Not too informative
Awesome Time Great Staff !