- 90 minute tour narrated in English and Spanish
- Snack bar with beer, wine, daiquiris, piña colada and snacks
- 265 Ratings
Sightseeing Cruise of Millionaire's Row in Miami
See the homes of the rich and famous on a guided cruise along Millionaire's Row. Sail over turquoise waters on an open-air boat for unparalleled views of the city and elaborate celebrity mansions.
What You Will Do
- Get an insider's view of how celebrities live in Miami with a scenic cruise along a coastline full of mega mansions
- Hop aboard an open-air 52′ catamaran complete with a spacious upper deck great for sightseeing and a lower deck that provides shade and equally great views
- Relax as you sip a fruity Pina Colada and catch a glimpse of South Beach, the Port of Miami and sprawling houses
- See current and previous homes of many big stars, including Gloria Estefan, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Enrique Iglesias and more
Please allow 30 minutes to park and find the boat in Bayside Marketplace. Sunscreen is recommended. It is also recommended that you set aside extra time to explore Bayside.
Non-refundable with the exception of severe weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- 265 Ratings
great crew and a great experience to have while in Miami!
We thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon cruise. The drinks on board were good, the staff was friendly, and the views were magnificent. I highly recommend Captain Jimmy's cruise - it may well be the highlight of your trip. It was ours.
We had a very nice time and the staff were accomodating
My husband and I really enjoyed the boat tour. If I had anything to change, it would be the positioning of the seating. I got to see dolphins on my birthday!!!
It was fun, beautiful and interesting!