- 2,896 Ratings
Miami Celebrity Homes Cruise
See the homes of the rich and famous on a guided cruise along Millionaire's Row. Sail over turquoise waters on an open-air boat for unparalleled views of the city and elaborate celebrity mansions.
What You Will Do
- Get an insider's view of how celebrities live in Miami with a scenic cruise along a coastline full of mega mansions
- Hop aboard an open-air 52′ catamaran complete with a spacious upper deck great for sightseeing and a lower deck that provides shade and equally great views
- Relax as you sip a fruity Pina Colada and catch a glimpse of South Beach, the Port of Miami and sprawling houses
- See current and previous homes of many big stars, including Gloria Estefan, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Enrique Iglesias and more
- 90 minute tour narrated in English and Spanish
- Snack bar with beer, wine, daiquiris, piña colada and snacks
Please allow 30 minutes to park and find the boat in Bayside Marketplace. Sunscreen is recommended. It is also recommended that you set aside extra time to explore Bayside.
Non-refundable with the exception of severe weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2,896 Ratings
Tour guide was not as entertaining as other guides we have had. She put us to sleep
Very Kind and Open minded Personal! We spent a great day here!
Need a better looking boat
Could have provided more historical info and stories
This was my 2nd time going on the fiesta cruise and I just live it every time! I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Miami and I’ll be back to do it stein very soon. The captain, bartender, and the announcer are always amazing !!!
The cruise left late and the music was too loud.
Seating options can be improved the cheap plastic lawn chair look...looks and feel cheap. The tacky bright exterior made the boat look less appealing than others on the dock. However, the crew was awesome- they were timely, professional, had high spirits and did a great job cleaning between parties. Oh and I also loved how organized the experience was. High marks for service. WELL DONE!
My 2nd time cruising. This time they had hotdogs and chips! Not to pricey and it was good for the kids. Also came with a free drink. Staff was very nice and friendly
It was fun, friendly staff, drinks were nice. Only thing I would change is an extra speaker on the top floor because i could not hear everything the guide was saying.
Relaxing cruise....but narration was not good as it was only sporatic and many times we had passed the point of interest before commentator spoke about the site. Too much music and not enough information about the points in area of interest...and the music was not that good. Have taken the other sightseeing cruises...and were much more informative. Free drink was nice...but not much alcohol.
The tour is lovely, laid back, perfect for spending a couple of hours on the water on a Sunday afternoon.