- 1,817 Ratings
Sightseeing Cruise of Millionaire's Row in Miami
See the homes of the rich and famous on a guided cruise along Millionaire's Row. Sail over turquoise waters on an open-air boat for unparalleled views of the city and elaborate celebrity mansions.
What You Will Do
- Get an insider's view of how celebrities live in Miami with a scenic cruise along a coastline full of mega mansions
- Hop aboard an open-air 52′ catamaran complete with a spacious upper deck great for sightseeing and a lower deck that provides shade and equally great views
- Relax as you sip a fruity Pina Colada and catch a glimpse of South Beach, the Port of Miami and sprawling houses
- See current and previous homes of many big stars, including Gloria Estefan, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Enrique Iglesias and more
- 90 minute tour narrated in English and Spanish
- Snack bar with beer, wine, daiquiris, piña colada and snacks
Please allow 30 minutes to park and find the boat in Bayside Marketplace. Sunscreen is recommended. It is also recommended that you set aside extra time to explore Bayside.
Non-refundable with the exception of severe weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- 1,817 Ratings
Enjoy the scenery and the captain was very funny. The staff was nice as well. Definitely would do the tour again
Muy agradable el viaje en barco y su tripulación muy amable
I had a good time and was the perfect length.
Crew were very fun and entertaining. Tour of the homes were great. A must do if you are in Miami.
Very smooth cruise
Great experience! Everyone was so nice and the tour of Miami is beautiful! Would do it again!
The sight seeing was amazing but the boat drinks were horrible
Got to see the ships in port, then playing the songs that matched the stars home
Was a beautiful trip, very nice view and tripulation. Just we went out a little late, and the audio equipment on the second floor had problems.
The groupon price for a group of 4 was unbeatable! The boat tour had its own bar with a variety of drinks and snacks. We did the boat tour with my 11 year old and she enjoyed it. She really enjoyed knowing who's house belonged to whom. They had virgin frozen drinks for the kids and alcohol infused drinks for the adults. The tour guide was funny and we really enjoyed the information he provided to us during the 1 1/2 hour ride. We got a tour of Star Island and Fisher Island.
It was so much fun for all!
Very happy had a great time on the boat affordable drinks and staff was great. For the price cant beat that im Miami. Will definitely be back for anothor tour
Was a fun cruise in the Miami harbor area. All the staff was very friendly and informational. Would recommend this as a to do in Miami. Thanks.
We had a great time on the boat. The crew was awesome and the tour was great fun!
Good ride, very polite staff, DRINKS! lol