- 3,136 Ratings
Miami Celebrity Homes Cruise
Highlights the beautiful homes, both past and present, of the wealthy, famous, and infamous, on the islands, in the bay, and around downtown Miami.
What You Will Do
- Get an insider's view of how celebrities live in Miami with a scenic cruise along a coastline full of mega mansions
- Hop aboard an open-air 52′ catamaran complete with a spacious upper deck great for sightseeing and a lower deck that provides shade and equally great views
- Relax as you sip a fruity Pina Colada and catch a glimpse of South Beach, the Port of Miami and sprawling houses
- See current and previous homes of many big stars, including Gloria Estefan, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Enrique Iglesias and more
- 90 minute tour narrated in English and Spanish
- Snack bar with beer, wine, daiquiris, piña colada and snacks
Please allow 30 minutes to park and find the boat in Bayside Marketplace. Sunscreen is recommended. It is also recommended that you set aside extra time to explore Bayside.
Non-refundable with the exception of severe weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- 3,136 Ratings
👍very relaxing, great music and informative
The boat was very dirty and out dated. The drinks are watered down. You guys ran out of hotdogs. Over all the tour was okay but it’s not anything I would do again. But the information about the celebrity houses and Miami landmarks was very informational.
Loved Loved Loved the celebrity cruise the music the free cocktail the service ! Did not like being lured into a raffle win prize gimmick for time share presentation you offered by carnival . May I suggest also offer a discounted 2nd cruise or even another free cocktail as an option
I love the experience
The top gets full extremely fast, the view was beautiful and the staff very nice. The drinks were not the best, but they were basically free so one can’t complain. Overall awesome experience especially for first time travelers to Miami!
The crew was amazing. We got a free drink per ticket which basically paid for the ticket! Overall this was an amazing deal and had a great time...
Friendly staff and worth every penny. My family and I really enjoyed ourselves!
We cruised around the bay narrated by Angel pointing out places of interest. We received a free drink which was great. We had a good time.
Very satisfied with cruise
It was a lot of fun.
Great Tour! Timely, Very Spacious and enjoyable views, great photo Opportunities and good time to connect with other tourist
There wasn’t enough soda for everyone.. Other than that I had a blast!
Everyone with Fiesta was nice and it was a great ride. I just thought there were about 5-8 people too many. Other than that we really enjoyed it.
Tour guide was not as entertaining as other guides we have had. She put us to sleep
Very Kind and Open minded Personal! We spent a great day here!