- 2,067 Ratings
Sightseeing Cruise of Millionaire's Row in Miami
See the homes of the rich and famous on a guided cruise along Millionaire's Row. Sail over turquoise waters on an open-air boat for unparalleled views of the city and elaborate celebrity mansions.
What You Will Do
- Get an insider's view of how celebrities live in Miami with a scenic cruise along a coastline full of mega mansions
- Hop aboard an open-air 52′ catamaran complete with a spacious upper deck great for sightseeing and a lower deck that provides shade and equally great views
- Relax as you sip a fruity Pina Colada and catch a glimpse of South Beach, the Port of Miami and sprawling houses
- See current and previous homes of many big stars, including Gloria Estefan, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Enrique Iglesias and more
- 90 minute tour narrated in English and Spanish
- Snack bar with beer, wine, daiquiris, piña colada and snacks
Please allow 30 minutes to park and find the boat in Bayside Marketplace. Sunscreen is recommended. It is also recommended that you set aside extra time to explore Bayside.
Non-refundable with the exception of severe weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2,067 Ratings
The captain, crew, tour and drinks were awesome!! We didn’t get seats on top so we were disappointed at first but once we passed the first bridge, the captain gave us the best seats on the boat right in front. It was one of the highlights of our trip!! Thank you!
Great customer service!!! Nice & clean environment!!!
Great trip and crew was fun and knowledgeable
The boat was out dated not enough information about the homes and location. The staff was extremely nice and we really liked the price for souvenir photo.
My first time to Miami!! Was an absolute amazing experience!!! Sooooo coool!! A must do!
I liked the friendliness of the crew and the good narration in English and Spanish, yet not too much talking. Also, I was expecting the included drink to be terrible, but it was delicious! I had the strawberry daiquiri , my daughter had the pinacolada , both were excellent! Fun trip!
Great tour and price!!
Enjoy the scenery and the captain was very funny. The staff was nice as well. Definitely would do the tour again
Muy agradable el viaje en barco y su tripulación muy amable
I had a good time and was the perfect length.
Crew were very fun and entertaining. Tour of the homes were great. A must do if you are in Miami.