Please allow 30 minutes to park and find the boat in Bayside Marketplace. Sunscreen is recommended. It is also recommended that you set aside extra time to explore Bayside.
- 348 Ratings
Sightseeing Cruise of Millionaire's Row in Miami
See the homes of the rich and famous on a guided cruise along Millionaire's Row. Sail over turquoise waters on an open-air boat for unparalleled views of the city and elaborate celebrity mansions.
What You Will Do
- Get an insider's view of how celebrities live in Miami with a scenic cruise along a coastline full of mega mansions
- Hop aboard an open-air 52′ catamaran complete with a spacious upper deck great for sightseeing and a lower deck that provides shade and equally great views
- Relax as you sip a fruity Pina Colada and catch a glimpse of South Beach, the Port of Miami and sprawling houses
- See current and previous homes of many big stars, including Gloria Estefan, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Enrique Iglesias and more
- 90 minute tour narrated in English and Spanish
- Snack bar with beer, wine, daiquiris, piña colada and snacks
Non-refundable with the exception of severe weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- 348 Ratings
The employees were so nice and helpful! the music was great to dance to while enjoying your drinks. Also everything on the boat was for an amazing price! i would def recommend and I wish i could go on it again!
The drink that came with the ride was terrible. There was no liquor at all in it. The bartender filled the cup with daiquiri mix and poured a little alcohol at the top. They can do better than that.
great crew and a great experience to have while in Miami!
We thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon cruise. The drinks on board were good, the staff was friendly, and the views were magnificent. I highly recommend Captain Jimmy's cruise - it may well be the highlight of your trip. It was ours.
We had a very nice time and the staff were accomodating
My husband and I really enjoyed the boat tour. If I had anything to change, it would be the positioning of the seating. I got to see dolphins on my birthday!!!
It was fun, beautiful and interesting!
The Captain and crew were great. They were friendly and knowledgeable. The Photo they took was great and the made everyone feel welcome. I would recommend this trip to anyone. Bring the family or just a date. Either way you can't lose.