- 2,517 Ratings
Sightseeing Cruise of Millionaire's Row in Miami
See the homes of the rich and famous on a guided cruise along Millionaire's Row. Sail over turquoise waters on an open-air boat for unparalleled views of the city and elaborate celebrity mansions.
What You Will Do
- Get an insider's view of how celebrities live in Miami with a scenic cruise along a coastline full of mega mansions
- Hop aboard an open-air 52′ catamaran complete with a spacious upper deck great for sightseeing and a lower deck that provides shade and equally great views
- Relax as you sip a fruity Pina Colada and catch a glimpse of South Beach, the Port of Miami and sprawling houses
- See current and previous homes of many big stars, including Gloria Estefan, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Enrique Iglesias and more
- 90 minute tour narrated in English and Spanish
- Snack bar with beer, wine, daiquiris, piña colada and snacks
Please allow 30 minutes to park and find the boat in Bayside Marketplace. Sunscreen is recommended. It is also recommended that you set aside extra time to explore Bayside.
Non-refundable with the exception of severe weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2,517 Ratings
I took my 5 kids ranging from 5-12 and it was really something they all enjoyed!
The boat tour was really fun! Many cool celebrity homes and the guide was entertaining. Boat could use some updating and the Staff (besides the guide and Captain) weren’t friendly.
My family truly enjoyed the cruise and music
Cruise was festive and fun. Well staffed and we saw a number of celebrity mansions on the beautiful Miami bay. Wezz was funny and informative.
Relaxing, Beautiful, Fun! We had a blast!
I was very satisfied with the boat ride. The experience was exactly as it was advertised. The homes were beautiful. Thy e tour guide a lot of fun. I did not like the fake raffle however. It was just an attempt to get us to sit through a vacation club program. That part was annoying.
Pleasant atmosphere, good music, cold drinks and a good announcer. What more can you want?
The ride was just what I expected and I got to see a lot and I enjoyed the sun
Great boat, great MC and the entire staff was friendly and helpful! I would recommend this tour to anyone!!!
Getting to the boat was a journey. You walk thru the strip mall find it next to a shop called trademarks. It’s about 2 hour event. It’s take a half hour to board. So oarkingon the street or a lot will be about 20-40 dollars. On the ride we saw about 10- 15 famous people jones. The host was great. He was funny and upbeat. It’s a good activity to do for the groupon cost of 35-40 dollars for 2 people.
All was so good
This is our first time in Miami. We were looking for something fun and relaxing. Wezz, Juan and the rest of the crew were awesome!
Staff was great. Wish boat slowed so we could really see houses and take pics.
I was very impressed, had a good time.
Everything was excellent. If i ever visit again I'll be sure to take another tour with y'all.