Sightseeing Cruise from Miami
Set off on a 90-minute sightseeing cruise where you take in gorgeous views of the Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, and Miami Beach. Sail away on a modern yacht with plenty of room for all those coming along.
What You Will Do
- See Miami's spectacular coastal sites, including the beautiful downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and "Millionaire's Row"
- Listen to informative narration offered by a friendly guide, who is fluent in English and Spanish
- Sail away on board a spacious ship that has an air-conditioned lower salon, as well as an open upper-deck
- 90-minute sightseeing cruise along the scenic Biscayne Bay
- Narration in English and Spanish
- Option to purchase your favorite soft drink, cocktail or light snack from our full cash bar
Please arrive at our ticket booth 30 minutes prior to departure to receive your boarding passes. Our ticket booth is located next to the music stage in the center of the mall and near Tradewinds Bar and Grill. We allow pets and working dogs on our cruises regularly, however, the decision is made by the manager-on-duty at the time of the cruise. The manager-on-duty will need to view the dog’s temperament in order to determine if the dog will be allowed onboard.
Refunds for tickets purchased through our website must be handled by Island Queen’s office. To request a complete refund or partial refund, you must contact our office at 305.379.5119 ext 2001. After the request has been made, our reservation’s department will need to check to make sure that the voucher was not used. This usually takes up to 3 to 5 days after the date of the reservation in order to verify that the voucher was not used. After this verification process, we will refund the money to the credit card that was used from our website. The entire process takes a week to a week and half. We do not mind that you contact our office during this process.