Sierra Nevada Mushroom Foraging Adventure
Learn to hunt and ID the wild spring mushrooms of the Sierra Nevada. Take advantage of expert instruction and enjoy gourmet meals and two nights lodging for a weekend adventure tracking the wily Morel and regal King Bolete.
What You Will Do
- Work with a highly experienced and knowledgeable staff led by David Campbell and friends
- Bring along the whole crew with a family-friendly atmosphere perfect for all ages
- Feast on two dinners and breakfasts prepared by Chef Julie: Chow down on generous portions of your fungal finds
- Sleep well in quality mountain lodgings, which are as near as possible to the targeted hunting zones
- Get top-notch mycological instruction and participate in open discussions covering all fungi found
- Feel at ease with this adventure that's perfect for all levels of foraging experience, from beginner to more advanced
- Guided mushroom-hunting adventure in the Sierra Nevada
- Two nights of lodging
Participants should be prepared for walking rugged landscapes in wild habitats with unpredictable spring mountain weather conditions. Individuals provide their own lunches, snacks and water during foray outings. Procuring appropriate mushroom collecting permits is the responsibility of individual participants. Payment in full reserves roster spots.
Refunds in full will be issued for cancellations no later than 10 days before start of event.
- 5 Ratings