- Enjoy round-trip transportation to and from the bird-watching sites in an air-conditioned van that gives you a break from the tropical weather
- Follow your expert, bilingual guide as they lead you to the ideal spots for catching a glimpse of winged wonders
- Begin your excursion among tropical forests and sub-perennials before ascending to pine and oak landscapes that lie along the slopes of the Sierra Madre mountains
- Head to El Tuito to see if you’re lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the rosy thrush-tanager—a vibrantly colored creature that darts through the surrounding woods
- The variety of birds on the west coast of Mexico is truly unparalleled: grey-crowned woodpecker, varied bunting, painted redstart, black-vented oriole, grey-collared pygmy owl, tufted flycatcher, and more
- Guided bird watching tour
- Bottled water and continental breakfast
Bring binoculars, all terrain shoes or tennis shoes, insect repellent, a hat or cap, and a camera.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Marietas Islands Snorkeling and Bird-Watching Tour
Sail over the emerald waters of the Pacific to reach a tropical paradise, where uninhabited volcanic islands are riddled with underwater caves and towering cliffs. Spend the day exploring all the beauty that lies above and below the water of the Marietas Islands as you snorkel and bird-watch with your knowledgeable nature guide.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins
Bay of Banderas Snorkeling Adventure
Come and meet man's best aquatic friend with a snorkeling adventure that introduces you to dolphins! Start off in the classic colonial town of Puerto Vallarta, where beautiful architecture and traditional vibes welcome you to the real Mexico. Then meet up with your biologist guides who will teach you all you need to know about these marine mammals before your snorkeling adventure.
Mismaloya & Los Veranos Bird Watching
Get a look into aviary abodes humming with hundreds of species! Tour three separate locations to see all the beauty of Mexico's winged wonders perched on branches, diving through the air, and singing out to mates. Start in Mismaloya, a once tiny fishing villages where deep forests grow and large swathes of land lie untouched by human influence. Journey to the jungles of Los Veranos for a more tropical habitat. Finally, finish up at the Botanical Gardens where mountainous slopes shelter vibrant birds.