Sian Ka'an Biosphere Bird Watching in Quintana Roo
Head to the Sian Ka'an Biosphere for world-class bird watching in a tropical paradise. See all sorts of flying critters in their natural habitat as you glide through local lagoons and mangrove channels.
What You Will Do
- Step aboard a spacious boat for a guided tour through the Sian Ka'an Biosphere and the laguna Muyil
- Glide down clear-water channels surrounded by mangroves as you set a course for Bird Island
- Glimpse tons of migrating birds, who make their home on this pristine island, and learn about their habits from an expert birder
- Enjoy a colorful sunset as it dips below the horizon and lights up the ocean waters with an array of colors
- Guided bird watching boat tour
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance fees for Sian Ka'an protected areas
- Coffee, tea, bottled water and snacks
- Outdoor equipment per activity
Please bring a hat, long sleeves, non-toxic insect repellent, bio-degradable sun protection, camera and personal birding equipment.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 3 Ratings