Explore a diver's paradise as you discover tropical reef and a shipwreck, both teeming with vibrant wildlife. Get suited up in all the gear you need to take an intimate and detailed tour of the seafloor beauty that lies below the Caribbean.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out from the seaside town of Bayahibe, a former fishing village that’s a scenic start to the day thanks to the gorgeous open vistas of the sea
- Cruise over the waves in a power boat to get an initial glimpse of the natural beauty that surrounds the Dominican Republic: there’s nothing like tasting the salty breeze while enjoying the cool touch of the ocean spray
- Take a leap for your first dive of the day: submerge yourself in the Caribbean and tour a sunken ship, the Atlantic Princess, where ghostly views of a once prominent ship will stay with you
- Look deeper into an aquatic world with a second diving spot that centers on another reef where colorful fish, rays, and turtles make their home
- Two dives
- Full equipment
- Light snacks and refreshments
Bring voucher, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, bathing suit, towel, change of clothes, camera, and money.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year