Set out on a relaxing trip to a secluded island, watching dolphins play in the water and searching for shells in the sand.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend 2.5 hours in the sun with the warm breeze on your skin, during a tour filled with playful dolphin and treasured seashell finds
- Enjoy a small group tour of up to 6 people, allowing for a more private setting
- See the island’s natural wildlife including manatees, string rays, and wild birds
- Head out to the beach, and search for shells that have washed up on the sandy shore
- 2.5 hour dolphin and shelling tour
Aug 3, 2018
We could of not asked or hoped for a better experience! We saw manatee and dolphins. The dolphins swam in the wake behind the boat, playing and jumping out of the water. The squeal of my 3 year old granddaughter as she watched the dolphins, was more than I could of ever asked for! Loved the boat and our Captain! It was definitely an experience enjoyed by all! My highest recommendations!
Jun 26, 2018
It was a very nice trip and interesting experience.
Jun 2, 2018
This was the first tour like this we've taken. My husband and I wanted to take our daughter and her 2 young sons on a tour like this when they were here to visit us at the end of May. I did quite a bit of looking at possible companies and tours and felt this one, on a smaller boat that would take just our group would be best. We had it scheduled for Memorial Day, but due to the weather we needed to reschedule and were happy that Alex was able to find an alternate day for us. Captain Ian was just terrific!!! He was not only a great captain, but an awesome guide providing much interesting facts and history. The boys ages 5 1/2 and 7 1/2 just loved every part of the trip. The shelling stop was fun too. Shells accompanied them back to Kansas City!! I will definitely recommend your company and this tour to others. Thank you!
Meeting location:  Collier Ct
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year