- 99 Ratings
Shelling and Dolphin Tour in Marco Island
Set out on a relaxing trip to a secluded island, watching dolphins play in the water and searching for shells in the sand.
What You Will Do
- Spend 2.5 hours in the sun with the warm breeze on your skin, during a tour filled with playful dolphin and treasured seashell finds
- Enjoy a small group tour of up to 6 people, allowing for a more private setting
- See the island's natural wildlife including manatees, string rays, and wild birds
- Head out to the beach, and search for shells that have washed up on the sandy shore
- 2.5 hour dolphin and shelling tour
- 99 Ratings
Captain Alex was fun and informative and perfect for our occasion. Personable, knowledgeable, fun and willing to go out of his way to make our adventure perfect!
Captain Alex is always a pleasure to boat and she’ll with. Accommodating and knowledgeable. We go out with Breakwater every time we vacation on Marco Island.
Great experience. Captain Alex was great. Very informative.
We have gone out twice with Breakwater and loved it both times. Great trip and shelling for kids and adults!!.
Awesome experience. Our guide Alex was very knowledgeable. Go. You won't regret it.
We had a fantastic outing with Captain Alex. It was a beautiful day, Captain Alex had so many informative things to share about the birds, shells and dolphins. It was a delightful experience, thank you Captain Alex!
Awesome Dolphin/Shelling tour. Captain Dan was great and very informative, and accommodating to our family with our one year old and four year old! The kids enjoyed it as much as we did. We got some amazing shells and Captain Dan helped our daughter find sand dollars. We saw so many dophins feeding,and we had four follow and jump and play behind the boat! Awesome experience.