Explore the crystal clear waters of Key West on a 34' catamaran on a thrilling eco wildlife tour. Sail among dolphins and stingrays en route to a boat-side shark feeding site.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour the scenic Key West harbor, shallow-water lakes, and stunning backcountry where wild sharks live and feed
- Follow nature guides, who take you out on the catamaran to a secluded shark feeding site
- Sail among pods of dolphins, majestic stingrays, curious sea turtles, and an array of wild birds
- Watch as giant sharks gather for an up-close feeding frenzy around the catamaran
- Enjoy free water, soda, juice, and snacks provided on board during the eco tour
- Witness abundant wildlife sightings with complimentary use of polarized sunglasses
- Free snacks, beverages, and polarized sunglasses
- 2 hour shark and wildlife tour on a 34 foot catamaran
- Knowledgeable wildlife guide
Bring a hat and sunglasses. Dressing in layers is recommended.
Jun 12, 2021
Crew was great - very friendly and educational. It was a great time!!!
Jun 10, 2021
Only thing that was missing was getting to see the dolphins. Otherwise, it was an awesome experience.
Jun 6, 2021
This excursion was a treat and plain amazing. The captain was incredible knowledgeable about the wild life and we had a tremendous time!!!
Meeting location:  245 Front St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year