Explore the crystal clear waters of Key West on a 34' catamaran on a thrilling eco wildlife tour. Sail among dolphins and stingrays en route to a boat-side shark feeding site.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour the scenic Key West harbor, shallow-water lakes, and stunning backcountry where wild sharks live and feed
- Follow nature guides, who take you out on the catamaran to a secluded shark feeding site
- Sail among pods of dolphins, majestic stingrays, curious sea turtles, and an array of wild birds
- Watch as giant sharks gather for an up-close feeding frenzy around the catamaran
- Enjoy free water, soda, juice, and snacks provided on board during the eco tour
- Witness abundant wildlife sightings with complimentary use of polarized sunglasses
- Free snacks, beverages, and polarized sunglasses
- 2 hour shark and wildlife tour on a 34 foot catamaran
- Knowledgeable wildlife guide
Bring a hat and sunglasses. Dressing in layers is recommended.
Apr 6, 2021
Over all the crew was awesome! They were very knowledgeable and answered everyone's questions. We saw about 12 sharks and a pod of dolphins followed us back to the dock. This was the kids favorite thing while I'm Key West. Would definitely highly recommend this to everyone.
Apr 1, 2021
We really enjoyed the Shark and Wildlife Tour. The information presented was interesting and we loved seeing the sharks. Not much other wildlife, except for one really friendly dolphin. Fun excursion!
Apr 1, 2021
Great time. Will do again.
Meeting location:  245 Front St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year