Explore the crystal clear waters of Key West on a 34' catamaran on a thrilling eco wildlife tour. Sail among dolphins and stingrays en route to a boat-side shark feeding site.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour the scenic Key West harbor, shallow-water lakes, and stunning backcountry where wild sharks live and feed
- Follow nature guides, who take you out on the catamaran to a secluded shark feeding site
- Sail among pods of dolphins, majestic stingrays, curious sea turtles, and an array of wild birds
- Watch as giant sharks gather for an up-close feeding frenzy around the catamaran
- Enjoy free water, soda, juice, and snacks provided on board during the eco tour
- Witness abundant wildlife sightings with complimentary use of polarized sunglasses
- Free snacks, beverages, and polarized sunglasses
- 2 hour shark and wildlife tour on a 34 foot catamaran
- Knowledgeable wildlife guide
Bring a hat and sunglasses. Dressing in layers is recommended.
Sep 7, 2020
Great captains. Extremely entertaining and knowledgeable with great stories about their history on the water in Key West. It was the highlight of our week long stay on the island.
Aug 18, 2020
The most amazing tour ever! The captains were fabulous and we saw so many sharks, dolphins, a eagle ray hit the boat and we saw a sea turtle!
Aug 4, 2020
This is not your typical tour where they try and put as many people on a boat as they can. It was a smaller group which made the tour more intimate and gave you a chance to have conversations with the captain. I couldn't believe how many sharks actually came right up to the boat. It was a once in a lifetime experience. Also got to see dolphins and turtles! I will book this tour every time I'm in Key West.
Meeting location:  245 Front St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year