Explore the crystal clear waters of Key West on a 34' catamaran on a thrilling eco wildlife tour. Sail among dolphins and stingrays en route to a boat-side shark feeding site.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour the scenic Key West harbor, shallow-water lakes, and stunning backcountry where wild sharks live and feed
- Follow nature guides, who take you out on the catamaran to a secluded shark feeding site
- Sail among pods of dolphins, majestic stingrays, curious sea turtles, and an array of wild birds
- Watch as giant sharks gather for an up-close feeding frenzy around the catamaran
- Enjoy free water, soda, juice, and snacks provided on board during the eco tour
- Witness abundant wildlife sightings with complimentary use of polarized sunglasses
- Free snacks, beverages, and polarized sunglasses
- 2 hour shark and wildlife tour on a 34 foot catamaran
- Knowledgeable wildlife guide
Bring a hat and sunglasses. Dressing in layers is recommended.
Aug 4, 2020
This is not your typical tour where they try and put as many people on a boat as they can. It was a smaller group which made the tour more intimate and gave you a chance to have conversations with the captain. I couldn't believe how many sharks actually came right up to the boat. It was a once in a lifetime experience. Also got to see dolphins and turtles! I will book this tour every time I'm in Key West.
Aug 4, 2020
I saw 3 different types of sharks, sea turtles, and dolphins. The dolphins were not easy to find, but when we did there were between 6-8 playing and being followed by a nurse shark.
Aug 2, 2020
This was such a great experience! The guys who run it are amazing and very knowledgeable and made the experience great!
Meeting location:  245 Front St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year