Explore the crystal clear waters of Key West on a 34' catamaran on a thrilling eco wildlife tour. Sail among dolphins and stingrays en route to a boat-side shark feeding site.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour the scenic Key West harbor, shallow-water lakes, and stunning backcountry where wild sharks live and feed
- Follow nature guides, who take you out on the catamaran to a secluded shark feeding site
- Sail among pods of dolphins, majestic stingrays, curious sea turtles, and an array of wild birds
- Watch as giant sharks gather for an up-close feeding frenzy around the catamaran
- Enjoy free water, soda, juice, and snacks provided on board during the eco tour
- Witness abundant wildlife sightings with complimentary use of polarized sunglasses
- Free snacks, beverages, and polarized sunglasses
- 2 hour shark and wildlife tour on a 34 foot catamaran
- Knowledgeable wildlife guide
Bring a hat and sunglasses. Dressing in layers is recommended.
Nov 25, 2020
What a great day. A beautiful catamaran ride out to see sharks and dolphins. About a dozen Lemon Sharks came right up to the catamaran and we had close up views. It was exciting. After watching the sharks for awhile and seeing various birds we took a ride to a different area. There we saw dolphins frolicking's in the water. No matter how many times I see dolphins I still find joy watching them. Our guides were awesome. So friendly and kind. I highly recommend this excursion and would to again and take friends.
Oct 16, 2020
We had a blast. Not only did we get to see Sharks, but we also got to see numerour pods of dolphins on the way back in. It was awesome, it was like getting 2 tours for the price of one.
Oct 16, 2020
There were 4 people in our party- from 5 years old to 45, EVERYONE had a good time. The sharks were awesome, the dolphins were awesome, the information/ facts/ jokes provided were great too! I highly recommend.
Meeting location:  245 Front St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year