Explore the crystal clear waters of Key West on a 34' catamaran on a thrilling eco wildlife tour. Sail among dolphins and stingrays en route to a boat-side shark feeding site.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour the scenic Key West harbor, shallow-water lakes, and stunning backcountry where wild sharks live and feed
- Follow nature guides, who take you out on the catamaran to a secluded shark feeding site
- Sail among pods of dolphins, majestic stingrays, curious sea turtles, and an array of wild birds
- Watch as giant sharks gather for an up-close feeding frenzy around the catamaran
- Enjoy free water, soda, juice, and snacks provided on board during the eco tour
- Witness abundant wildlife sightings with complimentary use of polarized sunglasses
- Free snacks, beverages, and polarized sunglasses
- 2 hour shark and wildlife tour on a 34 foot catamaran
- Knowledgeable wildlife guide
Bring a hat and sunglasses. Dressing in layers is recommended.
Jul 23, 2020
The tour guides were friendly and fun, we saw a ton of sharks, and they even made sure we got to see dolphins!
Jul 17, 2020
They were very knowledgeable and welcoming. They had cold drinks and were very nice. It was 2 hours as described and really tried hard to find the sharks and had 3 types of fish to feed them so you see plenty of them jumping for it. They let you take lots of pictures and videos up close. They love kids on board and welcomes my 1 year old and never complained about him wanting to run around or if he got upset. They also took time to find some dolphins and talked to you.
Jul 17, 2020
This was a great experience! The team was very nice and had a wealth of knowledge to share. Being that up close to sharks was amazing. On the way back we encountered a pod of dolphins and the captain manipulated the boat so we could see them up close. Great excursion. Highly recommend.
Meeting location:  245 Front St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year