Public Halibut, Salmon & Rockfish Fishing Trip
Bounce off the bottom in halibut holes before moving into the fast flowing channels where the salmon run. Search under rock beds where the rock fish hang out for a thrilling fishing adventure.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a pleasurable fishing experience that allows you to embrace all that the Alaskan outdoors has to offer
- Make you way from the docks in Seward early and return late in the afternoon for a full day of fun
- Get all your last minute questions answered by a captain while you prepare for the day
- Snap photos as you cruise through the Kenai Fjords National Park with its abundant wildlife both on land and at sea
- Guided fishing trip
- All bait, gear, tackle and fuel
Drinking alcohol is permitted on board, we just ask no glass bottles. Lude or inappropriate behavior will lead to the termination of the trip and return to shore.
How to dress:
- Warm layered clothing
- Water wicking materials ... stay away from cotton
- Water-proof footwear (rubber boots are always a good idea)
- Rain gear
What to Bring:
- FISHING LICENSE!
- Layered clothing, hat and gloves, rain gear
- Motion sickness medicine
- Snacks and drinks (NO Bananas or glass bottles please)
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 30 days in advance.
- 8 Ratings