Private SightSeeing & Salmon Fishing Charter
Enjoy a leisurely day cruising around Alaska on a guided sightseeing boat tour. Take in the sites and wildlife of Resurrection Bay, and get a chance to fish for Wild Alaskan Salmon.
What You Will Do
- Venture deep into the heart of the Kenai Fjords National Park on a guided sightseeing adventure
- Get a chance to see plenty of local wildlife, possibly including grey whales, killer whales and humpback whales, along with bears, otters, sea lions, seals, and more
- Feast your eyes on a scenic natural landscape with possibility seeing calving glaciers
- Guided tour
- All bait, gear, and tackle for fishing
Drinking alcohol is permitted on board, we just ask no glass bottles. Lude or inappropriate behavior will lead to the termination of the trip and return to shore.
- Warm layered clothing
- Water wicking materials ... stay away from cotton
- Water-proof footwear(rubber boots are always a good idea)
- Rain gear
- FISHING LICENSE!
- Layered clothing, hat and gloves, rain gear
- Motion sickness medicine
- Snacks and drinks (NO Bananas or glass bottles please)
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 30 days in advance.