Ling Cod, Salmon & Rockfish Fishing Trip in Alaska
Test your fishing skills with a charter that allows you to bring in plenty for dinner. Hunt for rockfish, salmon, and ling cod during your fun time out with a professional.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a pleasurable fishing experience that allows you to embrace all that the Alaskan outdoors has to offer
- Sail away from the docks in Seward early and return late in the afternoon for a full day of fun
- Have all your last minute questions answered by a captain while you prepare for the day
- Take photos as you cruise through the Kenai Fjords National Park with its abundant wildlife both on land and at sea
- Guided fishing trip
- All bait, gear, tackle and fuel
Drinking alcohol is permitted on board, we just ask no glass bottles. Lude or inappropriate behavior will lead to the termination of the trip and return to shore.
How to dress:
- Warm layered clothing
- Water wicking materials ... stay away from cotton
- Water-proof footwear(rubber boots are always a good idea)
- Rain gear
What to Bring:
- FISHING LICENSE!
- Layered clothing, hat and gloves, rain gear
- Motion sickness medicine
- Snacks and drinks (NO Bananas or glass bottles please)
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 30 days in advance.