We're excited to help you complete your booking with Tour Gros Morne.
Seven-Day Hiking Vacation in Gros Morne National Park
Spend seven days experiencing the best of Gros Morne National Park on a hiking adventure with friendly guides. Follow coastal paths during day hikes where you explore back-country fjords.
What You Will Do
- Explore hundreds of kilometers of pristine hiking trails perfect for those of all abilities, discovering the natural and geological wonders of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Head by stunning waterfalls as you reach the summit of a mountain, which offers unforgettable panoramic views of Winterhouse Brook Canyon, Bonne Bay, and beyond
- Uncover the culture and history of Western Brook Pond on a guided boat tour, then check out Lobster Cove Head Lighthouse
- Breathe in the fresh air and bask in the cool breeze of this picturesque spot during a seven-day adventure
- Six nights in your choice of accommodations
- Daily guided hiking, cultural, and dining experiences
- All transportation, including airport pick-up and drop-off
- Six breakfasts, five lunches, and six dinners
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Select Date & Time