- 34 Ratings
Semi-Private Surf Lesson in Beach Haven
Catch some waves with a semi-private lesson that pairs you and your friends with expert instructors. This class guarantees a two to one ratio between students and teachers, so you're sure to learn all about this thrilling sport.
What You Will Do
- Head over to Long Beach Island, a well-loved barrier island off the coast of New Jersey frequented by local surfers
- Start your lesson on land and learn safety, surf etiquette, and all basics needed to get in the water
- Paddle out into the waves and practice your balance and board control
- Take advantage of pro instructors who are CPR and First Aid certified, in a lesson where your safety is the number one priority
- Semi-private surf instruction
- Surf board
Bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, snacks, and water. Please make reservations five days before desired date of your lesson.
- 34 Ratings
Instructors were great but it was a bit sketchy when two kids were out with one and the kids don’t swim well. Felt not so safe.
My kids had a fun time during their lesson. At times they became frustrated, but the instructors were very patient and did helpful so they stayed motivated when they felt like giving up. We'll be back again for another lesson! Kathy Forsell