- Leave dry land behind with a three-hour self-guided tour on Armand Bayou
- Enjoy a spot that’s all about nature where motorized boats aren’t allowed so you can relax quietly
- Paddle down secluded waterways to take in the sights and sounds of your natural surroundings
- Spot alligators sunning themselves as you feel the refreshing splash of the water against your kayak
- Look out for pelicans, great white egrets, hawks and gulls along the shore
- Kayak, life jacket, and a paddle
- Bottled water
Please note that you will get wet. You may encounter alligators along your path. It is also cooler in the morning. You should prepare for a three-hour trip.
Full refund, minus tax and transaction fees, for cancellations made 48 hours or more prior to your scheduled kayak trip. If you have a group (more than two kayaks), you must cancel at least one week in advance. If there is a weather-related issue on the day of your trip that causes the operator to be closed, you can reschedule your event or be issued a refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below