- 70 Ratings
Segway Lakefront and Museum Tour in Chicago
Roll through the best of Chicago on a Segway tour that hits all the highlights. Check out the lake front for stunning views across the water and explore fascinating museums full of great exhibits.
What You Will Do
- Start off with a brief lesson in how to handle your Segway—this is hands-on training that lets you get a grip on all the basics quickly
- Cruise by the water as you check out the DuSable Harbor and Park, as well as a pair of yacht clubs—enjoy stunning views of Lake Michigan
- Stop off at the Field Museum with world-famous archaeological artifacts, or the Oceanic Shed Aquarium, the first indoor aquarium
- Check out the huge Agora sculptures, plus the awe-inspiring Buckingham Fountain—all while listening to fascinating stories about the local history and culture
- Take a tour of Grant Park flowing with green spaces and flowers—don't forget to look up for a view of the imposing skyline
- Guided segway tour
Bring a camera and a small bottle of water.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 70 Ratings
Jordan was a great Segway guide - so much fun! Great way to see the city, especially with a slew of young adult kids!
Mitchell was a great tour guide