Seedy History & Tasting Tour in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter
Stroll through San Diego's picturesque Gaslamp Quarter and stop at five local eateries to sample unique local dishes and drinks. Hear jaw dropping stories of scandal from your street savvy guide as you wander through the lamp lined streets of San Diego's oldest neighborhood.
What You Will Do
- Walking History tour of San Diego’s Thriving “New Town”
- Tales about the scandals of the Stingaree District
- Stories about how the beginnings of the city and how it transformed from an area that once claimed over 120 brothels into a vibrant nightlife hotspot
- Food and drink samples at 5 dining establishments in the Gaslamp Quarter
- A knowledgable local guide
Must be 21+, comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended.