Explore Sedona's Mongollon Rim during a guided adventure. Jump in a jeep and charge the trails to check out impressive views and more.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embark on a scenic keep tour in Sedona, Arizona where you’ll ride up a 100-year-old wagon trail to the edge of the Colorado Plateau
- See unparalleled views as your Jeep rambles through Bear Wallow Canyon, with dramatic red rock cliffs soaring above you
- Gradually climb up over 2000 feet in elevation, passing through three different ecological life zones
- Check out Snoopy Rock, Merry-Go-Round Rock, Munds Mountain, Mitten Ridge, Wilson Mountain, and more
- Make your way to the edge of the Mogollon Rim at 7,000 ft, where your knowledgeable guide will entertain you with historic anecdotes and fascinating geology and ecology facts
- Guided Jeep tour
If your group has children 5 and under, please bring your own car seat.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Nov 2, 2019
Our guide was friendly and very knowledgable.
May 21, 2019
Matt was a great driver--gave lots of information and focused on what we were interested in. Thanks!
Apr 17, 2019
This was the highlight of our trip! Our guide was friendly, knowledgeable and seemed to genuinely love Sedona and all it's natural beauty! We loved the intimate size of the Jeep and all the fun facts we learned about the area! Book this trip - it's such a wonderful time!!!
Meeting location:  335 Jordan Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year