- Embark on a scenic keep tour in Sedona, Arizona where you’ll ride up a 100-year-old wagon trail to the edge of the Colorado Plateau
- See unparalleled views as your Jeep rambles through Bear Wallow Canyon, with dramatic red rock cliffs soaring above you
- Gradually climb up over 2000 feet in elevation, passing through three different ecological life zones
- Check out Snoopy Rock, Merry-Go-Round Rock, Munds Mountain, Mitten Ridge, Wilson Mountain, and more
- Make your way to the edge of the Mogollon Rim at 7,000 ft, where your knowledgeable guide will entertain you with historic anecdotes and fascinating geology and ecology facts
- Guided Jeep tour
If your group has children 5 and under, please bring your own car seat.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
90-Minute Jeep Tour of Oak Creek Canyon in Sedona
Answer the call of the canyon on one of the most scenic drives in the US. We'll wind our way up the center of a massive fault-line, with views of majestic cliffs framing the stunning Oak Creek Canyon, then climb over 2,000 feet for an unbelievable vantage point.
Duration:  1hr 30mins