Explore the Dry Creek area by helicopter. Check out Secret Canyon, Long Canyon and Boynton Canyon while viewing ancient Sinagua cliff dwellings.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided helicopter tour around Sedona, discovering what the Dry Creek area has to offer
- Soar past Cocks Comb and Doe Mesa along with various other locations and landmarks
- Hear stories about the area’s rich past and more, told by someone with plenty of insider experience
- Guided helicopter tour
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your flight departure time for check in and processing.
- ADDITIONAL 1/2 SEAT CHARGE APPLIED AT CHECK IN FOR PASSENGERS OVER 275 LBS. FULL SEAT CHARGE OVER 300 LBS.
- Food and alcohol are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Bags, weapons, selfie sticks, and animals are not allowed.
Our policy is 24 hours prior to departure or a 50% charge will be incurred.
Meeting location:  1225 Airport Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year