Try Milwaukee's world-renowned foods and some of the dishes that locals consider city favorites. Head out on a guided tour with a professional leading the way.
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Meet on the second floor of Milwaukee’s Public Market, the Palm Garden, offering a bird’s-eye view of the bustling market scene with a number of independent merchants, a great place for foodie souvenirs
- Try a Milwaukee staple: beer-battered fish fry, a treat usually reserved for Fridays, made by a local seafood company
- Discover some of the city’s rich history at a truly secret stop that even requires a password to enter
- Learn about dishes and drinks that were brought over by German immigrants in the 19th century as you walk along Old World Third Street and sample a variety of sausages and cheeses paired with a specialty craft beer or local soda.
- Finish your tasty journey with a big slice of delicious German chocolate cake
- Three-hour and thirty-minute guided food tour of the Public Market, Milwaukee Riverwalk, and East Town neighborhood
- Five stops
- A passionate and experienced local guide
- Great insight into Milwaukee food and drinks
- Stories about Milwaukee culture and history
- Small intimate groups (11 people max)
- An authentic, unforgettable experience that will leave you full and satisfied
- You can add upgraded drink package tickets at checkout which include a Cheesehead Bloody Mary and a Wisconsin Old Fashioned made with brandy and muddled cherry & orange
- To join our food tour, you must wear comfortable shoes. There will be around 30 minutes of walking but it’s not too difficult and there are no hills or stairs. If you walk slowly, then our guide will walk slowly as well.
Meeting location:  400 N Water St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year