Experience the best food neighborhood in Dallas during a guided tour. Explore an area that is rarely traveled by tourists but home to some of the best local eats in the city.
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Kick off the fun by meeting your group and professional guide under the awning of The Emporium on Main Street
- Taste the local cuisine heavily influenced by the city’s Mexican and Native American roots, beginning with the quintessential Texas bite: BBQ smoked brisket as well as an incredible fried chicken biscuit
- Walk down a block that’s home to a butcher and sausage maker who has been there since 1895 and a local cheese maker next door
- Hear stories about the local history and how it relates to food, including the iconic Tex-Mex queso and its origins
- Finish the tour with the city’s best sweet treat: a taste of our bourbon pecan pie
- Three-hour and thirty-minute guided food tour of the Deep Ellum historic district
- Five stops
- A passionate and experienced local guide
- Great insight into Dallas food
- Stories about Dallas culture and history
- Small intimate groups (11 people max)
- An authentic, unforgettable experience that will leave you full and satisfied.
- You can add upgraded drink package tickets at checkout which include a Paloma cocktail featuring crisp grapefruit flavors made to compliment the fried chicken, and a locally brewed Texas lager (2 drinks, tax and tip included).
- To join our food tour, you must wear comfortable shoes. There will be around 30 minutes of walking but it’s not too difficult and there are no hills or stairs. If you walk slowly, then our guide will walk slowly as well.
Meeting location:  2708 Main St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year