Woodinville Waterfalls & Wine Tour
Trek into the lush Snoqualmie National Forest on a naturalist-guided hike. Then, enjoy a tasting tour of acclaimed Woodinville wineries.
What You Will Do
- Hear and feel the roar of Snoqualmie Falls, a powerful waterfall that plunges 268' down the canyon wall
- Catch the scent of pine as you learn about the natural and human history intertwined with the evergreen forests of the Cascade Mountains that surround the falls
- Taste delectable vintages at three award-winning wineries in Woodinville, with an opportunity to meet acclaimed local winemakers
- Gain insight into the art of winemaking and wine tasting—learn to sip and evaluate wine like a sommelier
- Dig into a picnic lunch to refuel after hiking and fill up for the wine tasting portion of the day
- Guided wine tour
- Tastings at three wineries
- Seasonal snacks and a Cascadian Safari lunch paired with local wine
- Use of reusable water bottles
Please bring weather-appropriate clothing, comfortable shoes, extra clothes, sunglasses and a camera. The tour runs rain or shine. Participants must be 6 or older to participate. Please let the vendor know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies so substitutions may be made.