Woodinville Paddle and Wine Tour
Paddle around the picturesque coves of Seattle’s scenic Lake Union, then enjoy a tasting tour of acclaimed Woodinville wineries.
What You Will Do
- Scenic private-group kayak tour of Lake Union led by a naturalist guide who provides on-site training and shares information on the cultural and natural history of Seattle
- Informative private-group tasting tour of award-winning wineries in Woodinville, with an opportunity to meet acclaimed local winemakers, gain insight into the art of wine making, and sample a wide range of locally produced wines
- Narrated transportation in a luxury Mercedes Benz touring van or SUV, including convenient drop-off at any Downtown hotel, cruise terminal, or Columbia Sportswear store
- Fresh lunch served family style in scenic surroundings
- Use of reusable water bottles
Bring weather appropriate clothing, comfortable shoes, extra clothes, sunglasses, and a camera. Weather tours run rain or shine. Participants must be 21+. Upon booking, please let the vendor know if you have any specific dietary restrictions or allergies so that substitutions may be made.